This hall church has a complicated construction history. The bulky westerly tower was built in the 13th century. The church is primarily brick-built, with some ironstone, limestone and Doornik stone here and there.
At the front of the right-hand aisles stands the ebony and boxwood Sodality cross. It refers to the fraternity that has organised the Veurne Boetprocessie (Penitential Procession) every year since 1646.
Church: Open every day from 08:30 to 18:30
For every mass
The tower: open to the public(9am - 8pm), free entry.